Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 3 breakfast - lunch

breakfast: MBS oatmeal AGAIN ;) i like it so i figure i will stick with it until i run out.

coffee, splend and a little bit of the powder from a french vanilla shake pack.
I'll have to get used to this but its not bad at all. But you have to keep in mind that i am the type to put a little coffee in my cream.

snack: nacho chilli cheese puffs
i enjoyed these a lot. If you are having a hungry day or a day when you feel a strong urge to snack, this is a great choice. there is a lot of product in that tiny bag and they have a ton of flavor. these would be good for movie night while the husband chows down on popcorn.

lunch: chicken and wild rice soup
this one needs  MAJOR soak time. but this is by far my favorite soup so far.

feeling really good today. i'm nervous for the weekend and the change in routine. but i am hopeful that i will stay on plan as best i can. we've got a busy weekend ahead and plan on eating out at least once. I am already looking at the menu and planning what i will order. might sound  a little obsessive but i would rather go in knowing what i am getting than let all the yummy foods distract me from my goal.