Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 1, breakfast

Nothing fancy on this blog. Using a widget on my desktop to keep track of what I am eating.

Breakfast: M&BS oatmeal @ 8am
1 cup of coffee w/ splenda and 1 H&H

Thoughts: I liked it a lot. it smells wonderful when you open the package. It was a little pasty but that might have been because i used too much water and had to let it soak. 
I am still kind of hungry but i think that is just my head playing with me. Because I'm hungry but I'm not....i know it makes no sense but i know i dont NEED something to eat. I just want to snack.
eventually going to cut out the coffee. something i want to do anyway. but i'm already making one huge change, i will ease my way out of the coffee.

It's 9am now. will probably have the mid-morning snack around 10-1030. gonna try to hold out till 1030.

lots of water so far :) using ice really helps.